Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Memes #13

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

Today’s Question: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

One book at a time! I get so absorbed in a story that it’s really confusing for me to read two books at once. Back before I had St. Clair (my Kindle), I would actually read two books at a time, one on my laptop when I was at home, and one that I could take out and about with me. But now that I can put my ebooks on St. Clair and take them everywhere with me (yay!), I generally just read one book at a time. I don’t even like to start a new book until I’ve written my review for the previous book because I don’t want to get out of that world (although I’ll admit that doesn’t always happen, haha).


TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads!

Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it.

Oooh, tough question!  If we could really go ANYWHERE, I’d probably say Hawaii, because who wouldn’t love to talk books and swoon over fictional boys while hanging out on the beach with a drink in hand? (And possibly admiring some real boys? ;P)
But really, anywhere near the water would be great. I grew up near the ocean and I really miss it, so that’s always my number one location to go these days.


Happy Friday, everyone! Let me know if you’re a new follower and I’ll come follow you!


This Week on From A to Z:


And don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a copy of Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard! It ends April 1st!

9 comments:

  1. I usually read one book at a time too, but sometimes I read more!

    Have a great weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I haven't followed you earlier? You named your Kindle St. Clair. ST. CLAIR. Immediate follow. *_*

    And I prefer reading one book at a time too!

    Here's my FF. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paha that is ADORABLE that your Kindle is called St Clair! Love it.

    I am not a one book at a time girl- I cheat on them constantly.

    New follower :-)

    My FF: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I wouldn't mind Hawaii!!

    And yay!! You're the first blog I have visited that likes to read one book at a time!! I am not alone!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally be down for a book blogger retreat in Hawaii! How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, take me to Hawaii too! LOL to naming your Kindle St. Clair. I should name my books too, since I don't have a Kindle, maybe not...

    Jez
    My #FF
    Don't forget to enter my Emerald City int. eBook Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so reading my mind! Beach, books, boys! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only time I was near water was when I was four yrs old or something. I think Hawaii would be great!

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm...LOVE THAT YOU NAMED YOUR KINDLE ST. CLAIR!!! =D I am currently listening to that book on audio right now and I really like it!

    Old Follower, Hoppin through.

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library--My FF!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...