Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #16


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they’ve received that week. You can learn more about it here.

Although I technically didn’t get any books in my actual mailbox this week, it was still a pretty fantastic book week, all thanks to Borders closing and having sales where everything is 70-90% off. 70% off all young adult books! How was I supposed to resist? I bought soooooo much, you guys, it’s kind of ridiculous.

From Borders:

Overbite by Meg Cabot
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
The Poison Eaters and other stories by Holly Black
Another Pan by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
Welcome to Bordertown edited by Holly Black & Ellen Kushner
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

 Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy 6) by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy 5) by Richelle Mead
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
Shadow of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
Rampant (Killer Unicorns 1) by Diana Peterfreund
Forgiven by Janet Fox
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
Dangerous Angels (The Weetzie Bat Books) by Francesca Lia Block
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart
Chalice by Robin McKinley


I also saw some Vampire Diaries related items (one board game, one card game, and a puzzle), and since they were so cheap I figured why not? (Judge all you want, I’ve already started the puzzle and it’s hilarious.)



I also got a couple titles from NetGalley:





Saving June by Hannah Harrington










The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski








That’s my mailbox! This should keep me set for the next couple of months. :P What goodies did you get?

17 comments:

  1. You hit the motherload at Borders! Got some awesome books!

    Here's my IMM: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I am extremely envious of your selection, congrats! I really want to read Angel Burn, and yay for Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice , I love that darn series! I also enjoyed Shadow of the Moon, as well as the previous Dark Guardian novels. Also, I'm diggin' your Vampire Diaries loot. Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, looks like someone had a good week :) Hope you love them all!!

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your borders is still open?! Mine are all closed. Such a shame. :( but you did get sooo much! I love VD too :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowza! You have quite the stash this week! Looks like you are gonna be busy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My days! I am so jealous of that selection! I really want Rampant, Glimmerglass and The Lonely Hearts Club"!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM! Looks like your Borders had more! Had been to mine several times before their last sale and hadn't found anything too great! Did score at the 50% week though! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I figure it's common courtesy to at least let you know I plan to steal your TVD haul. The Salvatores brothers don't feel comfortable with you, they'd much rather be in my room :P

    Wow, awesome book haul Andie! Yay for Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice! You still haven't started VA though, have you? LOL. Oh and I love Saving June, awesome book.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got some great loot! I loved Blood Red Road. I think I missed the Borders sales. I LOVE your VD puzzle, LOL! Here's my IMM post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  10. those were some AWESOME books! You're quite lucky =)

    Happy reading!
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bunch of books. I loved Angel Burn & Iron Queen. My daughter is reading Intertwined & likes it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm following you back now :)

    Wow what a haul! I'm so jealous! I hope you enjoy Blood Red Road -- I really did! It's a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! That's an amazing IMM! Happy Reading!
    Thank You for stopping by my blog! New follower to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh you got overbite! Im so jealous- I love meg cabot! thanks for stopping by my blog. im a new follower too :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul! I love Blood Red Road and Saving June. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saving June is amazing. You should read it right now! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM and following!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that's a lot of books! Glimmerglass, Angel Burn and The Iron Queen are awesome, enjoy! And I love The Vampire Diaries - happy reading (and watching)! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...