Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #25


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they’ve received that week. You can learn more about it here.

This week I got:

Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Unraveling Isobel is for an ARC tour and it was excellent. My review will be up in a few days. I also got a surprise ARC of Clockwork Prince from Simon & Schuster, and then a few days later the hardcover copy that I ordered arrived. I'm currently rereading Clockwork Angel and then I'm really excited to read CP.


That Boy by Jillian Dodd

I won this one from Sarah at The Book Life and I can’t wait to read it. It looks super cute. Thanks Sarah!








That’s it for me, what’s in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. Eeek CP is very popular! :D I also have Unraveling Isobel I can't wait to read it I've been told it was awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Clockwork Prince I am very jealous! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I hope you love Unraveling Isobel, I did! In fact, I think I sent it to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...