Today’s Question: What would you prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you get sick of it OR reading hundreds of mediocre books? And why?
Hmm, tough question. I think I’d rather read my favorite book over and over again, because even reading a couple of mediocre books in a row would drive me crazy. There are too many amazing books out there to read the mediocre ones, and if it’s really my FAVORITE book, then I’d have no problem rereading it multiple times.
TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads!
Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?
Ooh, love stories! I love love stories! I’ll try to keep my list to a reasonable level. :P
· Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine – This is one of my favorite books of all time. And it’s such a sweet love story. Char is definitely one of my top fictional boyfriends ever.
· The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger – Lovely and heartbreaking. Never fails to make me cry.
· Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – St. Clair! Need I say more? This love story is so sweet and charming and adorable, it makes my heart hurt.
· The Boy Next Door by Jennifer Echols – This book has so many elements that I love. It’s a best friend love story, it involves “fake” dating to make someone jealous, lots of teenage angst, a kickass heroine, I am IN LOVE with this book. All of Jennifer Echols’ books should actually be on the list.
· The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen – Slow-developing romance, tons of cute moments, love it.
Okay, I could just keep going so I’m going to stop there. :) I can’t wait to see what love stories everybody else is in love with! I’m always looking to add to my list.
Happy Friday, everyone!