Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox #30

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they’ve received that week. You can learn more about it here.


For Review:

Digit: She’s Got Your Number by Annabel Monaghan

These are both from Around the World ARC Tours. I haven’t started either yet, but I'm looking forward to reading them. Especially Digit, it looks really fun.


The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

I received this for review and I’m PSYCHED. This book sounds so awesome and creepy. And I actually think I prefer the original blue cover to this new one but oh well. I actually just noticed the people in this one which makes me like it a little more. Thanks so much to Macmillan for this review copy!


What’s in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. I haven't heard any of these books before, but I hope they're good! Happy reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging your IMM! I literally just read about The Hunt today on LibraryThing. It sounds really awesome! Also, Digit: She's Got Your Number looks so cute. I'll look out for your review! Enjoy! =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hunt and Thou Shalt Not Road Trip look good and I haven't seen them before. Great haul and happy reading!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digit does sound really fun! I've definitely got that on my tbr. I just recently discovered The Hunt and I'm excited for that one, too :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunt looks really interesting...I even added it to my wishlist. Happy reading!

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-february-5-2012-its-big.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANDIE. YOU GOT THE HUNT :O *STEALS* I am DYING to read that. Seriously. You have no idea. I do agree with you though, I really loved the original cover, so striking. And ooh Digit and TSNRT look awesome too! So, so excited for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know these ones but I hope you"ll like them! Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh nice! The Hunt does look interesting and I admit that I really liked the old cover too. The blue was just more pretty!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know these books, but I hope you enjoy them!

    Mariska

    In my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thou shall not road trip! What a great title! :)

    Enjoy your books, Great IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting to read Thou Shalt Not Road Trip. Antony John's other book Five Flavors of Dumb is a particular favorite of mine. It's about time for me to re-read that. Have you read it? Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...