Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #34 Birthday Edition!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they’ve received that week. You can learn more about it here.

This is my Birthday Edition IMM! It’s a couple of weeks late because I’ve been out of town, but I still wanted to share the goodies:

Non-Birthday Items:


I went to see The Vow a couple of weeks ago, and what did I find on a table in the lobby of the theater? HUNGER GAMES POSTERS! They had two different prints, so I took a couple of each. Fun fun fun.


I also received some  gorgeous bookmarks to celebrate next month’s release of Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. Thanks, Bethany! I’ll probably be hosting a giveaway for these soon, so keep an eye out for that.

BIRTHDAY GOODIES!

First, the books:

The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (my review)

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get my hands on a copy of The One That I Want! I ADORE Jennifer Echols, and I’m loving this so far.
Wanderlove is brilliant, gorgeous, stunning, lovely, one of my favorite books ever! And I love having my own shiny hardcover copy. If you want your own, enter my giveaway here!

These next two items aren’t technically book-related, but I’m excited enough about them that I’m including them anyway.

First, if you watch Doctor Who, you’ll recognize my new buddy:


I have an Adipose!! SO CUTE. My brother gave me this because we've watched Doctor Who together and I’ve been talking about wanting an Adipose ever since they first appeared. *squish*

Second, I GOT A WAND! AND IT’S REAL!


Well, sort of. It’s actually a remote control, so you can program it with different devices and then depending on what motion you do with the wand, it can turn different things on or off. SO COOL, RIGHT?!? Pretending I go to Hogwarts just got REAL. :D


Okie dokes, that’s it for my amazingly random mailbox this week, what did you get?

6 comments:

  1. Wanderlove looks so nice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great haul! I want a want! Haha!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andie,How are you?
    You received amazing books! I got posters of The hunger games too.
    Have a good weekend.
    Mariana - World of Tori Vega.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's an awesome mailbox! Didn't know that the Harry Potter wands did things like that! That's pretty cool! Hope you enjoy all your goodies and Happy Belated Birthday!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Hunger Games posters, I saw the movie on Saturday and loved it! It was a bit shorter than I would have liked, but really one of the best adaptations I've seen :-) Not read the books, and for someone in the UK it's kinda of shameful, but I've got to admit I don't watch Doctor Who! Great wand, I love it even more if it makes and delivers coffee and cupcakes :-)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANDIE. IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. AND I MISSED IT. I AM SO SORRY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had an amazing day! <3333 OMG I SAW those wands ages ago and thought they were SO COOL!!! That is amazing, I can imagine just how much fun you'll have with that hehe. I have a plastic one... Ollivanders sold me a dud :(

    I have no idea with an Adipose is, but he is adorkable :D And EEEEEE HUNGER GAMES LOVE!! Did you see the movie yet?

    Okay, so your mailbox is awesome this week and I'm sending you lots and lots of (belated) birthday love!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...