Monday, June 11, 2012

An update re: my life and blogging


Hello my lovely followers!

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven’t been around the blogosphere very much over the past month, but I AM STILL HERE!

Thanks to a combination of family events, moving, etc, I’ve barely had time to read during the past month, much less be an active blogger. But I’m mostly settled now and I can’t wait to get back into it.

I probably won’t be posting quite as often as I used to, just because my life is way busier now, but I've missed it a lot and I’m aiming for a few times a week. We’ll see how it goes!

I hope everyone has been reading lots of amazing books! And I'm so jealous of all you lucky ducks who just went to BEA. (I'm planning to make it next year; I'm already so excited.) Can't wait to catch up with everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...