Thursday, June 23, 2011

The great Harry Potter reread: Intro


So I’m currently in the middle of my Harry Potter reread in order to prepare for the midnight release of Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Eeeeeeee!) and I decided that after each book I’d write a post with my thoughts. I’m not going to do full-on reviews, because that just seems silly at this point, but it’s been ages since I’ve done a full reread (the last time was when the book version of Deathly Hallows came out, which was four years ago?), so I’m reading them all with a fresh perspective. I’m also just really excited about the whole thing, because I’ve been wanting to do a reread anyway and the movie release is a great excuse to pull me away from all the other books I should be reading and reviewing and let myself indulge a little. :)

I’m currently on Prisoner of Azkaban, so I’ll be posting my thoughts on the first two books in the next couple of days.

Is anyone else doing a Harry Potter reread marathon? Or just really excited about the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...