Monday, June 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi  at The Story Siren that gives book bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they've received that week. You can learn more about it here.

Another large bunch of library books for me this week. The TBR stack beside my bed is so high, I love it.

 Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Amazon | Goodreads)
Demonglass (Hex Hall 2) by Rachel Hawkins (Amazon | Goodreads

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls 1) by Maggie Stiefvater (Amazon | Goodreads)
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls 2) by Maggie Steifvater (Amazon | Goodreads)

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman (Amazon | Goodreads)
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (Amazon | Goodreads) - I'm so excited for this one, I absolutely adore Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

 Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales (Amazon | Goodreads)
Take Me There by Carolee Dean (Amazon | Goodreads)

 Vampire Academy (VA 1) by Richelle Mead (Amazon | Goodreads)
Frostbite (VA 2) by Richelle Mead (Amazon | Goodreads)
Shadow Kiss (VA 3) by Richelle Mead (Amazon | Goodreads)
I'm most excited for these because I've heard SUCH good things about them. And I own the fourth one and have the fifth and sixth ready for me at the library so I'm all set to go!


That's all for this week, folks! What goodies have you gotten?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Vampire Academy series. I'm about to start reading Blood Promise! I hope you like it! You got amazing books this week! I'm totally jealous! haha.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a great IMM! I hope you enjoy Vampire Academy, I know I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Academy does look like a great series. You've got a great selection of reads.
    Check out my IMM http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/in-my-mailbox-5/

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing IMM! I love the Wolves of Mercy Falls series and Hex Hall! Can't wait to read your reviews on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, so many great books! I love the Hex Hall and Wolves of Mercy Falls series! And VA... You have a great stretch of reading ahead of you :). ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, BTW, jury is still on on which I like better - Kindle or Nook. I really like both for different reasons. I'll let you know if I ever decide...~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the Hex Hall series so much :). I love the covers for Shiver and Linger (and Forever), so I really want to read those too. Haven’t heard of the others though; however I have heard of Vampire Academy. Even after hearing good things about it, I’m still not convinced. It would be good to hear what you think of them. Happy reading!!

    -Alisa @ the Novel Nook (my IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! Start VA first, start VA first! Not that I want to pressure you or anything, but... start VA first!! :P You grabbed so many awesome books. I LOVE the Hex Hall and Shiver books aswell.

    I can't wait to read your thoughts on these!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...