Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives book bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they’ve received that week. You can learn more about it here.

So I’m not really here right now, as you can see by the sticky note at the top of my blog. By this Sunday, I’m somewhere in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, hopefully enjoying cooler weather than I’ve previously been experiencing this summer. :)

Before I left I did get just a couple more books, so I thought I’d go ahead and make a little mini-IMM to post while I’m away. Then my next IMM will be in two weeks, and it will include all the books that arrived while I was gone.

From the library:

Leviathan (Leviathan 1) by Scott Westerfeld
Behemoth (Leviathan 2) by Scott Westerfeld
I recently received Goliath, the third book in the Leviathan series, for review, so I figured I should start with these two! I’ve always wanted to read Scott Westerfeld, and I think the steampunk genre is so interesting, so I’m really looking forward to these.


From NetGalley:





How to Seduce a Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling








From Galley Grab:





Flawless by Carrie Lofty








What’s in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I really want to read Leviathan. I have it - I bought it for my husband but haven't had time to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to get "Leviathan" and "Behemoth" signed...Scott Westerfeld is one of my fave authors, so cannot wait to be able to get my grubby hands on "Goliath" LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...