Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Reading Challenges

I’m participating in two challenges this year (so far, at least :P), the 2012 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren, and the 2012 YA Contemporary Challenge, hosted by Katie’s Book Blog and Reading Angel.

I’m not making myself a definitive list of titles to read, but here are some that I’m super excited about:


2012 Debut Author Challenge:
(If the title is in bold it means I have an ARC)

A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
The Selection by Kiera Cass
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Auracle by Gina Rosati
Katana by Cole Gibsen
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Someone Else’s Life by Katie Dale
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

2012 Debuts I’ve Already Read (and therefore can’t include):
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows



2012 YA Contemporary Challenge:
There are some books that qualify for both challenges, so if I’ve already listed them under the 2012 Debut Authors list above, I’m not going to list them here. And again, bold means I have an ARC.)

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal
The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
Fall From Grace by Charles Benoit
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
The Girl I Used to Be by Miranda Kenneally

2012 Contemporaries I’ve Already Read:
Don’t Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Life Is But a Dream by Brian James
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler


Haha, think that’s enough to keep me busy? I’m SO excited about all the amazing books coming out this year, and I’m really looking forward to participating in my first challenges.

Happy reading, everyone! And good luck with your own challenges in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...