Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #33

“Waiting on” Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release (or releases) that we’re eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week:

Masque of the Red Death
By: Bethany Griffin
Publisher: HarperCollins Children’s Books
Release Date: April 24, 2012

Description:

Everything is in ruins.

A devastating plague has decimated the population. And those who are left live in fear of catching it as the city crumbles to pieces around them.

So what does Araby Worth have to live for?

Nights in the Debauchery Club, beautiful dresses, glittery make-up… and tantalizing ways to forget it all.

But in the depths of the club – in the depths of her own despair – Araby will find more than oblivion. She will find Will, the terribly handsome proprietor of the club. And Elliott, the wickedly smart aristocrat. Neither boy is what he seems. Both have secrets. Everyone does.

And Araby may find something not just to live for, but to fight for – no matter what it costs her.


Why I’m Waiting: Gorgeous cover aside, this book sounds awesome. Devastating plague by day, crazy club parties by night… count me in! And don't forget those two mysterious guys. :P Can’t wait to read this one!


What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this one! I've been hearing such good things about it and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this as well :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not completely sure whether I really want to read it, but it sounds quite interesting. I think I'll wait for a few reviews first. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT this book!!! gaaah hearing nothing but good things for this book, can't wait on the release. Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pick, this is one I could see my self reading
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh that does sound pretty interesting! Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd give a piece of my soul, no qualms! just go get a copy of this book. I want to read it NOW! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover for this book is so cool. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-7-brave-new-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is based on my favorite Edgar Allen Poe story, so I'm beyond excited! Great pick!
    Book Light Graveyard

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...