Monday, January 7, 2008

Book Review: BEATING HEART by AM Jenkins


Beating Heart: A Ghost Story by AM Jenkins



When his mother forces him to move with her to a new house, Evan Calhoun doesn’t expect much. Sure, he’ll have to move all his stuff, but he’ll still go to the same school and have the same friends.

Little does he know that there’s a spirit occupying his new room, a spirit who will mistake him for her dead lover and change his life forever.

BEATING HEART was really interesting, and my favorite part was the way the story is told. The point of view alternates between Evan and the ghost, and the ghost speaks in beautiful verse fragments that definitely make the book worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...